The text and paintings on The Trowbridge Chronicles are taken from the illustrated journal of Violet Trowbridge, a shrew that once lived in a village deep in the Olympic Rain Forest. Each new post will represent a portion of Mrs. Trowbridge’s journal.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

THE PHANTOM MONGOL WARRIOR



As our story resumes, Keno has been charged with the mission of seeking help from Emperor Nang in the Imperial City of Shomu. The embattled desert fortress of Giloh is besieged by the Phantom Mongol and his army. Keno has emerged from the secret passageway to encounter one of the Phantom Mongol's warriors...

Check out my other blog, Bron Smith's Flights of Fantasy

My new Facebook page features my daily comic panel, Health Capsules... an interesting "capsule" related to health everyday. It's seen in newspapers around the world.


1 comment:

theartofpuro said...

I missed some,but now I can say they are all great:)