The text and paintings on The Trowbridge Chronicles are taken from the illustrated journal of Violet Trowbridge, a shrew that once lived in a village deep in the Olympic Rain Forest. Each new post will represent a portion of Mrs. Trowbridge’s journal.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

WINTER PROVISIONS

After a sojourn in the South Seas, we return to the rain forest and find Mrs. Trowbridge reflecting on the past winter months. The lives of a Trowbridge shrew family depend completely on their success at food gathering through the summer months. Mrs. T. explains it best...

9 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Excellent!!!

Anonymous said...

you are so talented!!
teri

Anonymous said...

The world you've created is so magical! I love the bundle of twigs - I feel like I could reach out and pick them up!

Roberta said...

I feel like a part of the story when I read your chronicles!
Just wonderful.

Anonymous said...

very smart shrew family gathering winter provisions way ahead! :)

Kathleen Rietz said...

Cute, Bron. You have such a good imagination.

Kim de Young said...

Hmmm, Lupin and Yarrow Seed muffins sound yummy... can you add fennel seed to mine?

By the way you have been awarded an award by the ants!

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you send, will look ahead for the duration of more related articles soon as its united of my pet question to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.